5 Reasons To Visit An Orthopedic Urgent Care
Do you have an injury that needs to be seen by an orthopedic specialist today?
Injuries are not only painful but can limit your ability to function with day–to-day activities. Getting treatment for orthopedic injuries can be particularly difficult after hours and on weekends when your regular physician isn’t available.
Choose OrthoNeuro+NOW Orthopedic Urgent Care for quick access to orthopedic care for you and your family!
5 Reasons to Visit an Orthopedic Urgent Care
- No Appointment Necessary! You can be seen same day!
- Evening and Weekend Hours available! No need to take off work, our centers are open until at least 7pm Monday – Friday and on Saturday mornings from 8am-12pm.
- Specialized Care! See a medical professional specifically trained to treat your muscle, bone, and joint injuries and conditions.
- Wait Minutes not Hours! Our patients are typically seen within an hour of arriving at the center.
- Healthy Waiting Rooms! Don’t get stuck sitting next to a person with the flu!
Common Conditions/Injuries Treated at our Orthopedic Urgent Care:
- Sports Injuries
- Strains & Sprains
- Muscle Pain
- Pinched Nerve Pain
- Painful, swollen or injured joints of the ankle, elbow, foot, hand, wrist, hip, knee, and shoulder
- Back and Neck Pain
- Other Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Workers Compensation Injuries
OrthoNeuro+NOW Orthopedic Urgent Care is the place for children and adults to see a specialist now. There are no long emergency room visits or lengthy waits for follow-up appointments. Waiting rooms with healthy not contagious patients make the visit a safer experience for everyone.
Patients are typically seen within the hour. If an injury requires additional care or more extensive testing, our more than 28 specialists appropriately treat patients in a timely manner. We make follow up easy on you. Our specialists provide state-of-the-art evaluation and treatment to meet all of your orthopedic needs.
Don’t Wait, See a Specialist Today! Walk-in or call ahead to let us know you are on your way. (614) 839-2145