Should I See A Doctor? – Mark E. Gittins, D.O.


If the pain in your hip and knee is really starting to change the way you think or the activities that you choose to do, “I’m missing opportunities to go trick or treating with the kids or I don’t go on vacation,” then you really need to consult with your orthopedic surgeon, because there are new alternatives and treatments that really can restore your mobility and get your life back.

Subacromial Impingement Syndrome

Subacromial Impingement Syndrome

Subacromial Impingement SyndromeThe shoulder joint is the most mobile joint of the body. The anatomical relationship between the humerus (arm bone) and the glenoid of the scapula (the shoulder blade) is a ball and socket joint. However, unlike the hip joint, which...

Request A Callback