About Neurological Disorders
Neurologic diseases are disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves throughout your body. Together they control all the workings of the body.
When something goes wrong with a part of your nervous system, you can have trouble moving, speaking, swallowing, breathing, or learning. You can also have problems with your memory, senses, or mood.
There are more than 600 neurologic diseases. Some of the most common conditions include:
- Diseases caused by faulty genes, such as muscular dystrophy
- Degenerative diseases, where nerve cells are damaged or die, such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease
- Diseases of the blood vessels that supply the brain, such as stroke
- Injuries to the spinal cord and brain
- Diseases of the central nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis
Make an Appointment with an OrthoNeuro Neurological Specialist Today!
If you have been experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, schedule an appointment with one of our Board Certified Orthopedic Neurologists at one of our 7 convenient locations throughout Greater Columbus.
We will evaluate your unique lifestyle and goals to determine which type of treatment is best for you. Best of all, most patients can be seen within 24 hours of making an appointment.
“I’ve experienced a quality of life not seen in many years! Migraines no longer plague my daily existence, and am enjoying life again. Couldn’t give a higher recommendation.“