Patients with trigger finger syndrome may experience the following symptoms:
- A lump in the palm
- A visible curl or deformity of the finger
- Tenderness in the fingers
- Catching or popping when using the fingers
- Pain in the fingers
- Swelling in the fingers
At OrthoNeuro, our Board Certified Orthopedic Hand and Wrist Specialists have helped thousands of patients with trigger finger syndrome live active and healthy lives using the latest treatment options.
Treatment Options for Trigger Finger Syndrome
In some cases, trigger finger syndrome can be managed using non-surgical treatment options.
At OrthoNeuro, these options may include:
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Corticosteroid injections